- MULO - A (13 exams), which at that time was the Dutch equivalent for High-school
1966 - 1970:
- Praktijkdiploma Boekhouden, MBA, SPD - I. Dutch courses in Bookkeeping, Economics and Financial management.
1968 - 1972:
- various introduction courses by IBM and DEC.
- a full time course of 3 months 'off premise' on Information system analysis and design.
1972 - 1978:
the complete 'AMBI' courses, which is a university level education on Information Technology consisting of:
- b en c van de eerste opzet van AMBI,
- W0, W1, W3, T2, B2, S2, S3 en S5.
1978 - 1979:
- 'Hogere Bedrijfsleiding ' - ISW, which is a business management training.
1979 - 2011:
- Open university: Economics (not finished)
- VOLMAC courses:
Systeemanalyse, Systeemontwerp, Informatie analyse, Project management, Informatiebeleid, Commercial Development en Management Development.
- IBM courses:
Experienced Consulting, Engagement Leadership, Project Management and IT Strategy (certified).
- various trainings on:
speed-reading, presentation techniques, recruitment and selection interviews, effective listening, time management and practical application of the German language.